
Here is a photo of Linus batting at Sheep as previously described. He was really going at it with legs kicking and arms swinging. After all that playing he took a nap. He is wearing his new onesie from KaVarna. The owners' daughter is 2 weeks younger than Linus. They had six onesies made with their logo. It was very much an impulse buy. I got him the white one and Alex said Johanna has a yellow one. I noticed the other day that only two are left. He looks great in it with his tan yoga pants. I think he also needs a black beret to wear to complete the coffee shop look, and an iBook and a board book of beatnik poetry. :)
Last night he fell asleep just before 8 p.m. and woke up this morning just before 6 a.m. This allowed me to read more than a few pages of my book before I konked out, and I still got 8 hours sleep. He woke up very hungry!
We don't have much planned for the weekend. Since Linus only does his great bouncy chair tricks in the morning, Matthew will get a chance to witness it. We might also go to the Botanical Garden to check things out. In addition, Matthew and I have a deal: I'll climb up the ladder in the garage to look for the carpenter ant nest and he'll deal with the tree-sized thistle growing in the flower bed on the south side of the house. We are hoping to deal with the carpenter ants ourselves and not have to pay an exterminator.
No comments:
Post a Comment