Saturday night we took Linus to the Denver Art Museum for their free weekend of activities, including having the community stop by and paint on the gigantic paint-by-number picture. They were trying to break the Guiness Book of World Record's record for longest paint-by-number. All three of us painted on it. We also saw a fire dancer and checked out an exhibit that is finishing up at the museum. Linus was up past his bedtime by about an hour and boy was he irritable on Sunday. I guess we just tried to pack in too much in too short of a time.
There are so many fun free things to do in Denver. On Sunday I attended a free performance of Much Ado About Nothing performed by No Holds Bard and last night I went to see their performance of Hamlet while Matthew and Linus attended Mayor Hickenlooper's inaugural party at the Botanic Gardens.
4 comments:
I would like to point out that in this and the previous post Linus is wearing a Brandon outfit!! I have such happy memories of Brandon in that little jumper!
Also...I told Brandon that Linus was coming to visit and he said, "FINALLY! I haven't seen that baby in months."
I remember Brandon wearing that little outfit!!!! How fun that now Linus can look cute in it, too. Linus looks like quite the little artist with his paintbrush!
Update: the painting was finished late Sunday afternoon and it looks like the record was broken; to think that we were part of it!
Post a Comment