As I mentioned in the last post, Sunday was snowy. Matthew took Linus out in the sled while I started dinner. He pulled Linus over to the new house and back (about six blocks round trip). He helped Linus make his very first snow angel and snowman. Here are the results. I leaned out the door to take pictures and when I got cold I gave the camera to Matthew.
I've only been able to take two car loads of stuff each day to the house because I play with Linus while we are working. At this rate, we'll be completely moved by the end of the year!
3 comments:
Baby Linus made a snowman!!!! That's so cute. He looks like Rerun from the Peanuts in his sled.
Sara said: Two loads a day? Yikes. That is going to be a looong move. Moving stinks as it is and that is going to be slow. I am so happy that you bought a house. Also, how cute that Linus made a snow angel.
That is the cutest darn snow angel I've ever seen!! He does look like Rerun in the sled!! Good luck with the move, no matter how slowly it goes.
Post a Comment