Linus keeps cracking us up or amazing us with the things he says. His vocabulary continues to grow at breakneck speed and he is stringing sentences together with more words. Matthew asked me if I was writing it all down. I'd have to write down every other thing he says, so I'm only able to capture a small percentage of his witty remarks.
*He was building with his mega blocks and said, "I have idea to build butterfly."
*He is enthusiastic about many things and frequently says, "I'm having fun!"
*I showed him how to use the salad spinner, which he thought was the coolest thing. He announced, "I'm a good helper with lettuce."
*He describes things as being upside up and upside down.
*Told me, "My tummy is thirsty."
*Matthew has been trying to teach him how to listen to his body for when he needs to use the potty. We were at the museum and when Matthew told him to listen to his body Linus said, "My body says no!"
*We made felt puppets the other day and when we finished the frog puppet he said, "Good job, Mama! I wear it."
*I spelled out museum to Matthew so Linus wouldn't know I was suggesting it as a destination and Linus figured out I was talking about the museum and said he wanted to go there. That was kind of freaky. I suppose the seum letters in museum sounded close enough to the full word.
*I overheard him in the back yard saying, "Shoo away; shoo away bug."
*He told me his yellow car was crabby. When I asked why he said, "Because its not happy."
*On our way home in the car from seeing an outdoor art exhibit he said, "I love Linus' mama. I love Linus' Matthew. I love all of everybody."
1 comment:
How cool. Can't wait to see him and hear him say this stuff in person. Last time I saw him, he didn't talk yet.
Post a Comment