Monday, July 14, 2008

Kewpie

Linus' baby was dirty.  I suggested giving her a bath.  He wanted to me to fill up the bathtub, but I said the sink was a better size for her.  He scrubbed her up quite thoroughly and even used the hand soap.  Then he had her use the faucet as a diving board.  It was a good bit of fun for him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see London, I see France... wait! Linus isn't WEARING any underpants! Hope the potty training is going well now that I'm not there to disrupt things!!

Anonymous said...

We've been on vacation, so I'm just now catching up on the Linus news. What a busy boy he's been! I thought of him the other day...we were in Boston and walked by a green area and saw a hawk sitting on the ground. He eyed us for a few minutes, and we noticed he had some prey in his talons! It was a disgusting, gigantic Boston rat! Finally, he flew up into a tree, carrying his prey in his talons. It was so amazing to witness, and I kept thinking about how excited Linus would have been to see it!!

Anonymous said...

Sara said..I remember washing my kewpie dolls as a child. They all got mold inside them from it, but it is just a part of showing they were loved. I am glad Linus loves kewpie dolls as much as I did!