I'm having a hard time finding the time and energy to post much lately. Linus only naps every two or three days and keeps me going every second. He has started the "why" phase and I find it tedious. I wouldn't have a problem with him asking me a legitimate question; but, instead he asks me things to which he already knows the answer. Or he asks me something very random like, "Why is that man driving?" Uh, because he has somewhere to go!? How do I know? Plus, if we ask him a question he turns around and asks the question of us instead of answering it.
He continues to be adorable as ever. This morning he came up to me with a big smile on his face and said, "Mama look pretty in the skirt." He says things like that whenever I wear a particular skirt, so it must be his favorite.
3 comments:
How nice that he gives you compliments. Hopefully he'll emerge from the "why" stage soon, so he doesn't drive you batty.
Why? Why? Why? Why?
My deepest sympathies on the nap issue. When Wesley decided he no longer needed naps, it was a day of great mourning in our household.
I love the little compliments! He's a very sweet boy, clearly. A definite charmer.
Oh man. My condolences on the end of napping. That's rough. Luckily, as you said, he's a charmer so that helps.
Post a Comment