Linus continues to nap sporadically. Some days he ends up passing out in weird places. The other day he was overtired and crabby. I suggested he rest on the couch with a book. He said he wasn't tired. Next thing I knew, he was asleep.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awww. He looks so sweet. Glad he caught a few winks!
I have some great pictures of Brandon sleeping while "he wasn't tired". Must be the age...
Actually, he's still goofy about napping. If he falls asleep in the car he tells us he wasn't sleeping, he was "just resting" and the funniest thing is if he gets woken up when he was really deeply asleep he wakes up a bit disoriented so while he's blinking and smacking and trying to clear his head he says in this very exaggerated fashion "I'm tired!" to try to cover up that he was just asleep? I guess these kids feel that napping is not for Big Boys.
3 comments:
Awww. He looks so sweet. Glad he caught a few winks!
I have some great pictures of Brandon sleeping while "he wasn't tired". Must be the age...
Actually, he's still goofy about napping. If he falls asleep in the car he tells us he wasn't sleeping, he was "just resting" and the funniest thing is if he gets woken up when he was really deeply asleep he wakes up a bit disoriented so while he's blinking and smacking and trying to clear his head he says in this very exaggerated fashion "I'm tired!" to try to cover up that he was just asleep? I guess these kids feel that napping is not for Big Boys.
Sara says: He is so cute sleeping in this picture. I love how he has his book with him and his bare feet. How is potty training going?
Post a Comment