Linus spent much of the time there pushing his dump truck around, sending it down the slide, and pushing it on various swings. He has gotten very good at climbing and today he climbed all the way to the top of some rather tall equipment at Turtle Park. It left me feeling a bit uneasy, but I spotted for him and he did it over and over again until he made it to the top without my help. Even so, I was under him ready to catch him and worried about him hitting his head or teeth on the metal as he fell down. Sometimes he gains confidence before I do.
Somewhere along the way I neglected to mention that Linus can say his ABC's and count to 13. Neither of us knows how he learned the number 13.
1 comment:
Yay for him for learning his numbers and letters. I remember the first time I heard Brandon say the ABCs. It's so very cute!!
Post a Comment