Here Linus is with some of his preschool classmates at their class picnic. Heidi and Laura made each child a photo memory book and gave out hugs as they handed out the books. Now we are in summer mode.
The ice cream truck has been coming around since early May, but I didn't give in to Matthew's or Linus' pleas until it came by on a very hot day Memorial Day weekend. I relented and we gleefully ran to catch up with it. Linus runs to the living room window to watch it nearly every time it drives down our street.
Last Sunday was the first of the summer jazz concerts in City Park. We picnicked with friends, enjoyed delicious food, and listened to Linus giggle.
1 comment:
I love the middle photo. Matthew and Linus look like two peas in a pod! Junie also loves the ice cream truck. There's something so quaint about it!
Post a Comment