Wednesday, June 14, 2006
First Night in Crib
One thing I'm learning is that Linus achieves milestones frequently and I'm regularly reminded that the days are quickly passing and he is growing up. Last night was his first night in the crib. He was rapidly running out of room in the basinette and he was getting too noisy to sleep in our room. (He starts noisily waking up anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour before he actually wakes up.) I couldn't help but shed some tears when I tucked him in the crib and walked down the hall to our room. He slept through the night and all was well. In a couple of years I'll be tucking him into a big boy bed and I'll be shedding tears over that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting for him to get to be in his crib. I bet you are sad but imagine the sleep you will get! I am amazed he is growing up so fast.
Yippee for blogs! I'm so excited to check Linus news as I'm online checking email, reading about the weather in London, that sort of thing... :)
Okay... just wanted to make a quick post before I head out... I'm OFF TO EUROPE! :)
p.s. Yippee for the crib! Does Linus get to listen to his light up musical toy now??
Post a Comment