Spring time here is beautiful and life would be great except for my attempting to pack while looking after Linus. The house isn't so child safe any more with everything coming out to be packed. Plus, Linus has started climbing to get to things. It is difficult to keep a close eye on him when I'm trying to shove things into boxes and wrap breakables. So then I give up in frustration and just play. Thank heavens Matthew's parents are coming to the rescue next week!!!
Linus has changed again. Everyone has noticed it. Last night Sue (our neighbor) said, "He's different. His face is different." He plays like a kid plays and has new expressions on his face. Here are pictures of Linus climbing the ornamental bridge by himself (a new skill), "helping" me plant pansies, and playing chase with me in Matthew's office. Linus has also had peanut butter on bread and our friend Lynn shared her potato chips with him at Kavarna. Last week he gave Johanna hugs and kisses and went at her like he was going to tickle her tummy. He watched the handy man and window repair people use tools and he wanted to get involved with the work. He has just started riding his little trike with help. He adores our neighbors and laughs or squeals to them from our yard. Yesterday he kept saying, "Maa, maa, maa, maa," like a sheep. Is he working up to saying ma ma in time for Mother's Day? I'll let you know. I looking forward to hearing him call to me with words and not just crying or fussing.
The movers load up the truck next Thursday and we fly out the next day. It might be a week or so before I can post again.
2 comments:
Aunt Sara: We can't wait to see you both on Sunday. Stay strong. He is adorable and I am sure he is a big help!
Stopped by hoping to look over your shoulder in Colorado, I hope that you get a chance to post soon! Take care!
Post a Comment