Here is Linus chewing on a pickle and waving to our neighbor, Mark. Mark invited us over yesterday afternoon for the family cookout they were having to celebrate Phillip's confirmation. Mark cans his own pickles and Linus took mine from me and walked around chewing on it for a while. Sue got out an old toy shopping cart and Linus pushed his sippy cup around in it. The weather was gorgeous and my daffodils bloomed. Linus would like to be outside every minute. We go out a couple of times a day.
3 comments:
Ah, the joy of spring -- daffodils, sunshine, cute babies using their new teeth, waving at neighbors.
What a big boy he is now!
Just wanted to say hi and to tell you that Linus looks a bit like...my cousin, aka his dad. I found out about your blog a couple weeks ago when visiting your in-laws in Lexington. I'm glad I remembered to visit and will check back. I know it must be hard for you to contemplate leaving WI (not to mention packing with a one year old!) but personally I'm pleased because CO feels a lot closer to CA. We've been meaning to take a trip there to visit Martha & Bill and Angela's grandmother so you'll be yet another group of relatives we'll want to visit! Check out my blog at isobelog.blogspot.com. Love, Isobel
I am also pleased to be closer to a few of my relatives, but sad to be farther from friends and families in Wisconsin...
I find it very intersesting when anyone says Linus looks like one of us (Stacey or myself). Every now and again I think he resembles one of my grandparents from Maine.
Post a Comment