
Linus has his 12-month check up yesterday and when he received his immunizations he didn't cry at all. I was so surprised. He also didn't cry when he had blood drawn for tests. Linus is 31 inches tall and 22.5 pounds. He is still in the 90th percentile for height and 50th for weight. Dr. Gast said all was going well, except that we should wean him from his pacifier. He pretty much only uses it when he sleeps or takes Johanna's from her. Even so, Dr. Gast said we should end the use of it. We're still deciding how we want to go about this.
Here is Linus with Dr. Gast, who saw me through my pregnancy, assisted during the C-Section, and has been Linus' doctor for the first year of his life. We took pictures because we are moving to Denver and will have to find a new doctor. I'll miss him. He wears nice sweaters, our senses of humor click, and his eyes sparkled as he smiled at me when we first heard Linus' heartbeat.
2 comments:
Sara says: He looks like he loves his doctor!!!
I think you should stay so you can keep seeing your doctor. : )
Okay, that's it. I won't keep doing that.
Post a Comment