Friday, April 13, 2007

Breaking News: A Tooth!


Yes, Linus' first tooth has poked through. Matthew discovered it last night and it wasn't there yesterday morning. He was in more pain this morning and very upset about it, but is jolly once again this afternoon and more of the tooth is showing. It is the left maxillary lateral incisor (I looked this up so I knew what to call it). We are very excited about this big development.

It has been a crazy and stressful week with us informing friends that we are moving away and I've been scheduling movers, realtors, a handy man, a window and gutter washer, etc. Plus, I'm planning Matthew's going away party for the 22nd.

For a few weeks now Linus has been clingy with me when Matthew is around. The last two mornings he cried when Matthew left for work, and today he cried when the realtor left. I don't even think I'm going to choose her to sell our house, but I guess Linus liked her. I guess he just doesn't like to say goodbye to anyone right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally! A chomper! But in plain English, which tooth is it? Bottom or top? In the front I'm assuming.

What is the target move date?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Linus! Soon you'll have a mouthful and start doing some serious eating.