Linus was so very crabby yesterday. He kept getting frustrated about things, like my not letting him get into old paint in the basement that I didn't even know was there until he discovered it. He also got crabby when I wouldn't assist him in getting into the kitchen drawers that are too high for him to reach and contain dangerous things such as matches and knives. I know, I'm such a mean mother.
Here is a picture from last week when it was warm enough to play outside, unlike this week. Linus likes to have me help him walk up and down the decorative bridge in our back yard. I have to be careful walking alongside of it because the bulbs I planted last fall are coming up and I didn't have the foresight to realize I'd be helping Linus play on the bridge.
No comments:
Post a Comment