A week and a half ago we took Linus to the Big Event for Little Kids with Linda and Johanna. Linus was overwhelmed much of the time by the kids running around, the music, and so many things to see. He got up the courage to pet two gentle service dogs. He saw baby animals, such as chicks and calves. He looked worried when a kid goat kept bleating.
Linus gets very excited when we encounter dogs on our walks. Near us live two mean sounding German shepherds that bark in a very aggressive way. They are behind a fence, so we are safe when we walk by, but I carry Linus near there and we hurry past. Other neighbors just got a new puppy that is really cute. Linus squealed last night when he saw it. From the library I got him a board book with photos of animals and their mommies. He talks to the dogs in it.
Matthew should be getting pretty close to Denver around now. We miss him. These few weeks will seem awfully long when it comes to us being apart. In terms of me getting the house packed and ready for the market, the time will fly by much too quickly.
1 comment:
Aunt Sara says: I didn't realize Matthew left already and I feel awful for missing it if you told us. I have an awful cold and have been out of it completely. Tell him I wish him luck.
Post a Comment