This is a picture of Linus one morning last week. He ran around his crib excitedly squealing. This is in contrast to how he has been feeling lately. He is taking such very long naps and is only his normal self about 25% of the time. If he is teething, I wish the tooth would hurry up. If it isn't teething that is plaguing him, then what is?
The movers I selected brought some boxes, packing tape, and paper. Linus will be surprised to see it when he gets up from his nap. I'm getting things ready for Matthew's going away party on Sunday. I can't believe he'll be leaving in a few days and I'll be a single parent.
3 comments:
Oh, what joy on his face!! How sweet. This is a darling picture!!
Aunt Sara says: Look at those cheeks! I could just grab him up and kiss him all over! I'd love to wake up to his squealing and laughing!
Susan says: I love this picture. This looks like pure joy on his face, like when Brandon would wake up clapping in his crib, excited for another day. I wish I felt that way.
Post a Comment