Wednesday, June 20, 2007

House Hunting and Books


Yesterday afternoon Linus and I went around with a realtor for some preliminary house hunting. Linus was a good sport about getting in and out of the car so many times and not getting to walk around much. Of five houses, only one was good and it was so cute I was ready to move in right then. And the neighbors have a goose!!!! A perfect fit for us! Our Green Bay realtor said a family went through our house for the second time. I hope they make us an offer.

Since last Friday Linus has been looking at books on his own, as well as bringing me the same book over and over and over again to read. It is kind of cute, but tiresome, too. His room here is large enough that we put a book case in it with most of his books on the bottom shelf. There are two large books that don't fit on the shelf so they are in the living room on the coffee table. Those are the two that he tends to have me repeatedly read. One is a Little People on the farm book with flaps to lift and the other has photos of animals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandon did that too. We had to read Grover over and over and over. Also, he would often thwack you with the book when he brought it to you. Not purposely being rough but he didn't have a lot of control over where and how hard he flung it at you.

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I remember that Grover book. Also, the Brown Bear book that you hid under the couch...and Brandon would still find it!! I wonder what books Juniper will love the most?