The people on the other side of our duplex have this cute little dog. Her name is Diva and Linus adores her. He gets so excited and squeals when he sees her. Sometimes he even drools, which is a sure sign that he is really excited. Diva was out in the back yard the other day when Linus and I were back there playing with his new sand and water table. (We just have water in it.) He kept offering her his wet socks. She is the perfect size for him to get comfortable with dogs and to learn how to gently pet an animal.
Some of Linus' new skills or interests: good at climbing stairs, eating off of a plate, closing doors, carrying things from one place to another and then taking them all back again, starting to push his corn popper toy, looking at books on his own. He also now has six teeth
4 comments:
What a busy little boy he is! Looks like he's keeping busy! Hope you're finding time to unpack! His cousin Juniper is busy, too...eating and sleeping and eating. And sleeping. :)
Yay! Linus is back! I must say this is a poor substitute to having my little niece and nephew in town but I am glad to have it none the less. Cute dog, did it ever take the wet socks?
Aunt Sara says: wet socks? Yuck! I too agree, having them this far away pretty much stinks. I am thankful I can get in a squeal or two in the mornings of these beautiful children though. And I keep alternating my desktop picture with the two of them. I want Brandon to have a webiste!
Susan says that Linus looks so happy! I too like the doggie. I am glad that he gets to play with a cute doggie.
Post a Comment