Friday was a big day for Linus! "Why?" you ask. Here is why:
1. He crawled for the first time!!!! He crawled across his room in the morning and in the afternoon he crawled in the living room and Matthew witnessed it, too. We were both in shock.
2. He walked down steps by himself, using the handrail. I got a picture of it because I was taking pictures of him sitting on the steps in the back of our house and then he proceeded to walk down the stairs. This is the first time he did this by himself.
3. He was on television. We went to dinner at our Indian restaurant and a local news station was there filming a story about how the restaurant's business was effected by the closing of a nearby hospital. We were all on the news, but Matthew and I were excited for Linus to be on television. No one was as excited as his Aunt Stephanie, who LOVES television.
4. Linus brushed his teeth for the first time. Now that he has teeth, the doctor said it was time to start teaching him to brush his teeth. Matthew and I demonstrated for him. I got him a cute little tooth brush with Sesame Street characters on it. (They didn't have any without licensed characters.)
3 comments:
I have to be the first to comment: isn't he the cutest thing in the middle picture?!
Delightful pictures!! What big accomplishments for such a little boy! I can't believe he crawled!! That's a riot...he just did things out of order. Actually, I read that many babies are now skipping the crawling stage and going right to walking because they spend so little time on their tummies now that they must sleep on their backs. Yay for Linus for these big firsts!! And, yes, he does look especially sweet in the middle picture.
I am so very proud of our little baby superstar and his all his firsts.
Post a Comment