Linus fell asleep while eating his lunch one day last week. I had to take pictures because it was cracking me up how he was still sticking food into his mouth as his eyelids were drooping shut. He was so tired, he continued sleeping as I cleaned him up and then tucked him into bed for a much needed nap.
I just tucked him in for a nap after he fell asleep on me on the couch. We were playing a version of peekaboo and he fell and cut his cheek on the corner of a base board. I made him feel better with hugs and kisses and stories on the couch. Next thing I knew, he was fast asleep. There is nothing like having a sleeping baby in one's arms.
2 comments:
These pictures would make a funny flip book!! My favorite picture is the last one, where he has finally collapsed onto the tray! So cute.
Oh my heavens, I am so sorry I missed it! I can just SEE it as it must have happened.
I feel I should reiterate that this is lunch in the middle of the day: it may look dark outside, but that is just shade. This is one tired kid!
Am I allowed to do this in my office?
Post a Comment