Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Opinions


Opinions -- Linus has them.  I took him shoe shopping today because I was having a hard time cramming his onto him.  The Stride Rite outlet didn't have any brown leather ones, which meant he got sneakers.  There were only three pairs that had shoelaces.  I eliminated one choice, showed him the remaining options, and he chose tan suede with trendy orange stripes on the sides. They do look cute.

On the way home I sang songs.  My repertoire included Old MacDonald, Twinkle Twinkle, ABC, and The Wheels on the Bus.  He joined in on Old MacDonald and ABC.  He started getting ahead of me at parts of ABC. It is adorable how he says v and y.  Once he gets better at it, I'll get some video in front of the computer for you.

Here is Linus helping me pin my current quilt project.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Linus has opinions! Yay for him for picking out his own shoes!

Your quilt makes me hungry!