
Linus has started driving me batty with asking me what sound every animal makes. For example, he has inquired about toucans, giraffes, gazelles, and sea horses. I finally took him to the computer and looked up toucan sounds. Sadly, I'm unable to imitate the sound, so he is still disappointed in me. Today he pointed at every animal in his gigantic animal book (thank you, Stephanie!) and wanted to know what sound each animal made. When I said I didn't know, he was dissatisfied. When I made the same sound for leopards and cheetahs, he admonished me. He is already getting too smart for his own good. Or my own good.
On a recent relatively nice day, Linus insisted that Teddy accompany us on our walk. The moon became visible as we neared home and Linus was excited to hold up Teddy to see it.
2 comments:
Giraffes bleat like a goat (I learned this at Disney World). Sea horses maybe go "glub, glub, whoosh". The whoosing sound should be accompanyed by a waving arm motion to indicate how they swim vertically.
Ooh...good noises, Stephanie. I'll remember these for when Juniper starts asking these questions.
Cute photo of Linus and Teddy!
Post a Comment