Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sickness Reigns


Linus is still feeling rather poorly.  He doesn't want to play and I'm getting bored. I'm tired of being trapped in the house. I'm also worried that he isn't getting any better.
Here is a picture of him on the couch today with his lovey, lovey bunny, and bink.  I was sweeping and he asked for a towel and pillow. When I asked if he felt sick he said in a quiet voice, "Yes."  So I put a towel down on the couch and got him comfortable. Then I sat by him and cross stitched while we watched Reading Rainbow.  He doesn't delight in anything, which is really worrying me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, poor everybody! Keep him hydrated and if he has a fever for more than three days insist the dr. take another look.

Please tell him we love him and hope he feels better real soon. It was great fun to see him; thank him for showing us your new home, the park and the zoo.

Love,
Jean

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad for little Linus, and for you for having to watch him suffer. The poor little guy looks completely wiped out. Give him hugs and kisses from us.

Anonymous said...

It does really seem strange that he's had a tummy virus for so long. I'm worried about him but am happy that he finds comfort in his lovey. Is he eating or at least drinking anything?

Stacey said...

He went a couple of days with very little to eat. Now he has had a couple of days of eating toast, toaster waffles, and cereal with soy milk to avoid the dairy. It still worries me that he isn't eating much, but his energy level has picked up.