We were out running errands today and I said to Linus, "Come here little munchkin. Are you my munchkin?" He said, "No, I'm your sweetheart." I think he is both things.
I had the car radio tuned to a station playing only holiday music and they played Rosemary Clooney singing "Suzy Snowflake." Linus loved it and got the giggles. He was singing one line over and over as we walked across a store parking lot. As we entered the door he continued to sing out, "If you want a sleigh ride, wheeeeeeeee!" and the customers in the check out lines and the cashiers all busted out laughing and looked in our direction. It didn't phase him one bit. He kept singing it as we went in search of paper doilies.
Tonight I found the song on iTunes. The first version I bought didn't have the "wheeeee" part. I listened to the 78 RPM version and that was the right one. I can't wait to surprise him with it tomorrow.
Here Linus is helping mix the pancake batter for our Sunday morning ritual.
1 comment:
I like his pajamas. He looks very snuggly in them!!
Post a Comment