I'm so glad I captured this shot of Chase cleaning paint off the back of Linus' arm. I see a lot of sweetness in this. The two had been painting on sliding glass patio doors with window paint, which Linus thought was so cool. Then they had fun wiping the paint off with wet paper towels. When I started cleaning Linus up, Chase jumped in to clean off his arm. Her pig tails are adorable. All of his girl friends have long enough hair that they can wear pig tails.
Linus and his friends have been playing so well together. It is really fun to listen in on them using their verbal skills. An example:
Linus: Can I have them when you are done? Would that be alright?
Chase: Yes, when I'm done.
Linus: Okay. Thank you.
Linus and Chase ate lunch together and before leaving the table he sweetly asked, "May I please be excused?" Langley was so impressed. This example of fine manners was cancelled out by how he drank his milk. She served each child their milk in their own little pitcher. This way they could have the fun of pouring their own milk into their glasses. Linus' pitcher was a creamer in the shape of an elephant. He loved it and proceeded to drink his milk from the elephant's trunk. This gave Chase the giggles and the two had a giggle-fest all through lunch.
We are feeling lots of bread love in our house. Thanks to my new high-altitude cookbook from Matthew, I've been cranking out loaf after loaf of delicious bread. Today we polished off an entire loaf of cinnamon raisin bread between the three of us. I guess I can't make that one too often if we are going to be so piggy about it.
3 comments:
I love the owl on his overalls. So very cute. I can't wait to put Juniper's hair in pigtails. She finally has enough hair for barrettes, but I think it'll be a long time before she's ready for pigtails!
How are the overalls working with his using the potty? He can't get them down himself can he?
This will be his last pair of overalls because he won't be able to manage them to go potty. He still has us come help him pull his pants down and up in the bathroom so it isn't a problem right now that he needs even more help with the overalls.
Post a Comment