Linus and I went to a thrift store in search of pants in size 3T and some clothes for him and his friends to play dress up. I was thrilled to find a pair of red cowboy boots that are only a few sizes too big for him. We went through the racks trying to find a cowboy shirt and instead ended up with this patriotic one that looks appropriate to wear in a rodeo. We also found the fancy pink hat and a green purse. Here is the ensemble he put together when we got home.
He was pretty excited about the prospect of playing dress up, but hasn't played with any of it since. He is perfectly content to pretend he is wearing a hard hat. This morning his hard hat was a cardboard box he put on his head. The only way he would let me sweep the house was if I pretended I was a construction worker moving dirt.
2 comments:
Those red boots are delightful!!!
Quite the ensemble. The accessories go especially well with the cute beaver shirt.
Post a Comment