Friday, September 15, 2006

Giggle Box


Linus giggles at lots of things and recently became ticklish. Yesterday was the first time I got him to laugh when we were not making eye contact. He was in the back seat of the car and after he coughed a little baby cough, I mimicked him from the driver's seat and he laughed. I loved it!

He has started sleeping on his side sometimes, and not just when we put him that way to help him fall asleep. Just to let everyone know, it is dreadful to let your baby cry itself to sleep. I hate it! It makes me feel mean, even though I'm supposedly teaching him to fall asleep on his own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so sweet and comfy there. I know it's awful to hear him cry but he'll get through it and so will you.

Susan said...

He looks so cute and snuggly! I love Linus! We have to do the same with Lucy, let her bark and it is awful. It kills me. I don't know about having children after this puppy!