
Linus has started speaking! He says the following things repeatedly throughout the day: mmb, mmmba, ma, and muh. It is adorable and very exciting to have some of his personality coming out. Of course I'm thrilled beyond words that m sounds and ma are his first things to say. It is especially endearing when he says, "Ma, ma, ma, ma, ma," even though he isn't referring to me. He has the cutest little voice.
Speaking of cute .... isn't this the cutest photo? I captured this yesterday when we were playing in his room.
Yesterday afternoon we had a glorious time together outside. I was attempting to weed a flower bed, but he got restless after about twenty minutes, so we played together in the grass instead. The sky was blue with fluffy white clouds, the sun was shining, the breeze felt good, and we were enjoying life.
4 comments:
Even though you know he isn't referring to you, it must make you smile every time he says "ma."
And yes, that is an absolutely adorable picture of an absolutely adorable baby.
Linus needs to work on the following every day:
Stephanie. Steff - a - nee
I know he can do it! Alright fine, start with Mama and Dada. : )
I still remember the first time Brandon said my name. He said it like this: Stoww. (rhymes with oww, I cut my finger.) I think the first full sentence he said to me was "Stoww...you funny." It melted my heart! How fun that Linus is now chatting!
I remember the first time Brandon said he loved me. I was playing with and leaving. On my way out, Matt was holding him and I said "I love you Brandon" and he waved at me and said "Wuv wu" and I was so excited!
Post a Comment