Monday, October 09, 2006

Catch of the Day





Actually, Linus is our catch of a life time! These photos are of Linus in his lobster Halloween costume on Saturday. Linus and I joined Linda, Alex, and Johanna for Pumpkin Palooza downtown. I've never seen so many children in costumes in one place. The weather was perfect for being outside and it was fun hanging out together with our cute babies. Matthew joined us later after he finished working.

Linus had his six-month check-up today. Here are the results of his measurements:
Weight: 17 pounds, 15 ounces. He's in the 50th percentile. (He gained about 2 1/2 pounds)
Length: 27 1/2 inches. He's in the 75th percentile. (He grew an inch and a half)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute widdle wobster!!!!

Since I don't get to see Linus I have to baby-talk him via the blog. How high-tech!

Anonymous said...

You didn't catch him. You worked hard to make him.

Love the costume. I like how the lobster's eyes stare off into space while Linus's eyes are so well focused. Makes me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Frankly, I think lobsters are wicked creepy, but this one sure is cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Susan Says...I am glad I could help make his first Halloween special. He is quite cute in that costume!