
For the last couple of weeks, my main craft project was sewing sleep sacks for Linus. I'm pretty proud of myself for creating pattern pieces out of grocery bags and figuring out how to construct them. I used left over fleece from my stash and Lyz also generously contributed some. The buttons are from my button jars. Since new fleece sleep sacks run $20-25 each and used ones on eBay are running about $10, I saved us quite a bit of money. In addition, Linus' sleep sacks were made just for him by his mama. I dubbed them Snuggies, because they will keep him snuggy warm.
When I layed them out for this photo with Linus sitting by them, he fell backwards and then pulled one up on him like it was a blanket. Adorable!
2 comments:
I especially love the patch-ey one with all the different fabrics! Yeah for coziness!
You should go on Project Runway!
Post a Comment