

Six months seems like such a milestone. I'm convinced that he's at his cutest. He is so much fun right now. He's ticklish and smiley and laughs a lot. Many random things delight him. He is getting pretty good at sitting on his own and has renewed a relationship with some of his toys. I guess they seem new from a sitting up position.
Yesterday I fed him zucchini and he detested it. It made him gag. It turns out that he also doesn't like green beans and I have a great picture of the face he made. When I get it from Matthew's camera, I'll post it.
Here are more photos of Linus and Wesley.
6 comments:
Happy semi-birthday to you,
Happy semi-birthday to you,
Happy semi-birthday dear Linus,
Happy semi-birthday to you!
Six months sure is a milestone but I'm sure he'll continue to get cuter and cuter as the days go by. He doesn't like green beans???? Does he show a strong preference for anything in particular?
Up until green beans, Linus showed the same amount of interest in everything we fed him. He wasn't excited, but he ate everything well. I'll be honest, I enjoyed seeing him have a strong reaction to one of the foods because it was really quite funny.
Maybe Linus doesn't like zuchini because he really wants some of my Hello Kitty Pop Tarts?
Linus wants to know why somethings are both a flavor and a person (or animal character). He met Peaches the bird and then he tasted peaches the fruit. Can he taste a Hello Kitty flavor as well as see Hello Kitty on merchandise?
I imagine Hello Kitty to taste like Brandon's nasty bubble gum/sparklefruit toothpaste.
We met a horse named Peaches.
Post a Comment