Monday, November 27, 2006

New Cousin on the Way



Linus will have a new cousin next July, as Star and John are expecting. They've dubbed the fetus Bean, after what it looks like at 8 weeks. I'm excited to be an aunt again and for Linus to have a cousin close to him in age. Star is suffering from terrible morning sickness, so these pictures are to cheer her up. I went through four months of 24/7 sickness and now I have the joy of my baby Linus. Hang in there!

Linus likes to grab at our noses, put his fingers in our mouths, and also rock his head around while saying something like, "Iiiieeeyiii." I have to move fast to keep him from banging his head into my lip.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Star! May your little one be as sweet as Brandon and Linus.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the congrats! We are very excited for our little one, and hope that I am over the worst of the morning sickness. These pictures DID make me smile. Thank you!

Susan said...

I miss baby Linus!!