Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving Recap






We all had a wonderful Thanksgiving trip out east to see Matthew's family and I feel confident in saying that Linus had a blast. Some highlights for Linus include: riding on Grandpa's shoulders, "walking" anywhere he could, sitting on lots of laps on Thanksgiving, seeing all the people at the airport who said "Look at that cute baby" as they walked by, getting smiles from Grandma, seeing all the big kids at Matthew's former high school, playing with cousin Wesley's toys at Grandpa's and Grandma's house, and getting to ride front-facing in Wesley's car seat. At Thanksgiving dinner, Linus dined on Cheerios, squash, mashed potatoes, and cranberry sauce.

In the last week Linus has taken to walking. He likes for us to hold his hands to support him while he walks around, all with a gigantic smile on his face. Turns out Johanna is doing the same thing. In other Johanna news, she cut her first tooth on Thanksgiving!

He was rather fussy yesterday. We think he misses all of his adoring fans.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! How did Linus do on the plane?

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of him in the lady' lap, looking up at her. I imagine him listening intently. Let's hope he does that when he gets older. Listen, I mean, not sitting in women's laps.

Anonymous said...

I like the photo of him on the plane. He looks so comfy! John and I were out looking at car seats, and he said that some of them looks so comfy he wanted to sit in them!

Susan said...

He got the window seat! How fun. Walking? Really? Didn't he forget crawling first?? I am so proud of little Linus!