Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ugly


No, Linus isn't ugly! I'm talking about an Ugly Doll! Linda gave me one for my birthday, but as you can see, Linus has adopted him. Fortunately, I'm good at sharing. The Ugly Doll's name is OX, not as in ox, but as in hug and kiss. Ugly Dolls are all the rage in particular circles and boy is this company raking in the bucks. He is made of fleece and is like a small flat pillow. Linus likes tackling him and chewing on his ears or feet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it with these boys stealing our toys?! As you recall, I bought a cute stuffed pumpkin as a Halloween decoration but Brandon immediately adopted it as his own, named it Punkly, and wants to take it everywhere with him.

And Brandon and Linus are too cute to deny them anything they want!

Susan said...

I think Linus has a cute new friend. He resembles the one eyed monsters that Starbucks had out for Halloween. I was so tempted to get one but seriously, what does one do with a one eyed monster? I am sure Linus could think of something...