Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What Should I Read Next?


Some days around 4:30, Linus gets fussy. Perhaps he is bored. I try to come up with different things to do, like stroller rides around the downstairs. This day, I sat Linus in front of his books and let him go to town. He had fun pulling down every single book.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also find myself bored and fussy at 4:30.

Perhaps I will try pulling everything off my desk and throwing it on the floor and see if that makes me feel better.

Anonymous said...

You could do that, but then picking everything back up would only make you crabby again.

Susan said...

Yes, 4:30 is when I am waking up, and am fussy too. It must run in the family. So Lucy is not borde on walks, sometimes I let her walk us and what a treat that is!