Thursday, January 18, 2007

First Shoes!!!!


Linus got his first pair of shoes on Tuesday and wore them all day yesterday. We got him Stride Rite Groov'n Stage 3's and the shoe box is so small and cute. I'm still getting used to seeing his feet in shoes. His footfalls sound different as we walk around and around together. He cruises anywhere he can. He falls sometimes trying to go between furniture that is a little bit too far away.

A bad thing happened this morning. I accidentally pinched his fingers in a door. I had even checked where his hands were, but he moved one really fast. I still feel terrible about it. He's over it, of course. Right now he is cruising around my craft room and pulling postcards out of my postcard basket.

In this picture he is trying out his new shoes and playing with a contacts case that my eye doctor gave him. He was playing eye docter, because as you know, eye doctors wear shoes. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh...what cute shoes! He looks like such a little man!