Since yesterday Linus has been feeding himself his bottles. He has shown little interest in holding the bottle up until now. Instead, he held onto my thumb with his whole hand. So he is cruising all over the place, figured out that if he pulls knobs drawers open, and feeds himself bottles. What next? Posting to the blog himself?
This goofy picture shows him wearing some new pajamas I got for him. They fit snugly, which they are supposed to do so they don't catch fire (huh?), but the neckline gapes oddly. I said that orphans in Russia have better pajamas than that. I won't buy that brand again. They kind of fit like a leotard. Maybe he'll tackle ballet this weekend!
3 comments:
Yes, you'll quickly learn to buy pjs 4-5 sizes too big (and that is not an exageration). Remember those jammies that I gave you of Brandon's with giraffes on them or something and I said I didn't even remember him owning them? I suspect we bought them the "right" size and he could never wear them. I think he's wearing size 9 jammies now.
That is a totally adorable picture, however. Never mind the jammies.
Jon explained to me I could write in as anonymous and sign it since choosing an identity did not seem to work.
Jean
PS think he's got enough toys??!
I think his jammies are adorable. I love to see baby fat and he just looks so snuggly and warm and huggable in those. I give them an A+
Sara
Post a Comment