As you can see from the photos, we have no snow and the grass is green. If I'd planted crocuses, they'd be poking their heads out of the ground. We are having highs in the 40's this week. Since it was relatively warm out, Matthew took Linus to help turn the compost on Monday afternoon. This was the first time Linus got to "walk" outside. He was grinning from ear to ear.
Linus is standing more without holding onto anything. This morning I was walking him around the downstairs and he stopped at the bag of paper recycling, let go of me, and pulled a few things out. He even shook some cardboard around and didn't fall down.
2 comments:
I love the whale sweater! Linus is smiling so BIG in this picture!
What a good little helper. Just wait til he's tall enough to reach into the compost pile.
Post a Comment