We are on our fifth cold of the season. Which means Linus is halfway to having the average number of colds that babies get in their first two years of life. I think we keep catching viruses when we go in for my doctor appointments. It didn't help that Linus picked up another child's fabric book, carried it around a bit, and then when we gave it back the kid coughed heavily. So I'm blaming it on little Jacob, whose dad said he already had tubes in his ears and he was just over a year old.
It is still bitterly cold, but we can't hibernate. We went to the grocery store yesterday. Linus' favorite part appears to be the two aisles above which hang large pinatas. I tell him he can have one at a birthday party when he is older.
It sounds like tomorrow Barack Obama will announce his run for the presidency. I've decided to support him in the Democratic primary. Linus laughed when he saw him on his website. I guess I should show him Hillary, too, and see which he prefers.
Here is Linus napping with Winthrop-Linus'-Monkey serving as a crib bumper. The other napping pal is Floppy Dog.
2 comments:
We're also supporting Obama. Sounds like Linus is, too!! :)
Brian and I haven't decided on a candidate yet. We're behind I guess. But if Obama makes Linus happy that's a plus in his column!
Post a Comment