Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Fangs?


I noticed yesterday that Linus has what appears to be two teeth getting ready to break through the gum. They are the top incisors. He'll have fangs!

Linus has gotten two Valentines in the mail, which is very sweet. I'll let him play with them tomorrow, along with the one I made for him.

It is very windy and cold here. Linus thinks that when my scarf is around my face I'm playing peekaboo with him. He pulls it down and then back up again while I say, "Where's mama? Here I am."

In other news, one of the houses across the street has sold and the other one is pending. What I want to know is if any new friends for Linus will be moving into the neighborhood.

Linus thinks his new humidifier is fun. The first few days we had it he would stick his face down where the air blows out.

I trimmed his hair last week, over his ears and in back. At the nape of his neck his hair was longer at the sides than in the middle and it was sticking out all over. I just evened it out. In this picture you can see his sweet neck. When Linus was born, Jean gave me a locket. I'm putting a lock of Linus' hair in one side and a photo in the other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks dashing with his new haircut...and he looks so busy!!

Anonymous said...

Another milestone. He's growing up so fast.