Here is a picture from last week when I was playing peek-a-boo over a box with Linus. He cracked up into a fit of giggles each time I popped up from my side of the box. Sometimes I'd stick up just an arm or a leg and call out, "Peek a boo!" and he'd burst into laughter. It was tricky taking this picture and getting it in focus.
Linus is taking more steps each day. He took quite a few steps in the basement yesterday. He really, really wanted to get to the stack of bubble wrap, so he let go of his spot and took off for it. He is cruising a lot and taking more independent steps, all to explore the wondrous things around him: calling card, cardboard tube from wrapping paper, frog bookmark, etc. He had a fit of giggles while swinging the cardboard tube around. He is having a blast each and every day. So am I.
1 comment:
What fun days to be Linus!
Post a Comment