


I've been remiss in blogging because Linus has been sick. In addition, I've been working on projects, like sewing him a growth chart and making his birthday party invitations.
Linus is back to his normal self, except for his nose that continues to run profusely and, might I say, grossly. He has slimed me a lot this week. He also continues to drool. Now and then I find wet spots on the wood floor the size of a quarter or larger. I couldn't figure out what they were from until I witnessed a stream of drool come gushing out of his mouth.
Last night Linus took the little Magna Doodle from me and wrote on it. That is a first. He also figured out how to slide open the Spiderman Pez. Now that he feels better, he is back to drinking milk with meals and is doing better about drinking more than a sip or two. So weaning is well underway. He continues to be a good eater, but dislikes zucchini. He likes eating avocado at Johanna's house, but not at home.
These photos are from last Sunday when Matthew and Linus joined Linda, Alex, and Johanna at the zoo. Linus fed a giraffe!!! Linda and Alex took these photos.
1 comment:
Ooh! What fun for Linus to feed a giraffe!! Glad he's feeling better.
Post a Comment