Linus had a blast playing at washing dishes. When I boosted him up onto the chair in front of the sink, he seemed confused; until I said, "Can you wash these dishes for me?" He dove right in and washed with gusto. When he dripped water on the chair, he'd let me know and I would dry it off. When water splashed into his eyes he would exclaim, "Eye. Eye," and I'd come over and dab at his face with a towel. His clothes got soaked, as did the floor under him, and he had the time of his life. He played at it for over an hour, leaving me time to sweep and mop the kitchen floor and start dinner. A rousing success!
1 comment:
Once again, Linus can come to my house and do the dishes (since he's already going to scrub the bathtub). :)
Post a Comment