At book club last night one of the neighbors told me it was very sweet how Linus was giving hugs and kisses to her boys on Sunday. That is wonderful feedback to receive! Saturday morning we visited the zoo because it was warm and sunny out and we hadn't been in a while. As usual, Linus enjoyed people watching. He also knows his stuff; when asked, he told me the zebras were eating hay. We spent a long time watching turtles and fish swim around a tank. Linus liked them so much, he planted a kiss on the glass when a turtle swam up to him. He also put his arms on the glass to give it a hug.
Here he is checking out the polar bear and admiring the water creatures.
3 comments:
Linus is so sweet. I am so excited you guys live by the zoo since Brandon, Matt and I went there when we were in Denver.
What a treat to get a trip to the zoo in January. We broke heat records around here today, but no zoo for us...I'm still sick. Can't seem to shake this flu! Hope all are healthy in your household!
Sara says: How wonderful to check out the zoo in Jan! I agree! Linus is indeed a sweet child. I miss him so much!
Post a Comment