He is starting to get into pretending to cook. He pulled out some pots and pans and I gave him a spoon, dried beans, and dried pasta to play with on his table. I think a toy kitchen is in order for his birthday.
Today we baked cookies together and he insisted on putting sprinkles on some of them. I've never seen oatmeal raisin cookies with sprinkles before; how cool! Then we went on a long walk and had a blast watching some squirrels at someone's squirrel feeder. We got to see one munch on a peanut and Linus thought that was fun. He kept saying, "Cute, cute," which I'm sure he picked up from me. I'm always saying things are cute. During lunch I cracked him up with my impression of the squirrel eating.
3 comments:
Tell Linus that he is "cute cute" and that I want to live with you guys so I can bake cookies with sprinkles and take squirrel-watching walks!
I'd like to see your squirrel imitation!
Also, look at all the teeth Linus has! You should post another video of him chatting. Would he talk on the phone if I called him?
Post a Comment