When Linus woke up Easter morning we sent him out to look at his basket in the living room. When he realized the bunny inside was chocolate, he got really excited. He also found a plush duck that quacks when one pushes its tummy and some chocolate chicks. He kept offering us bites of the chocolate bunny. He insisted we take bites, even when we told him it was for him.
We got moving pretty quickly because neighbor kids were going to be coming over at 10:30 for an Easter egg hunt. We were unpacked enough for me to be able to serve coffee, tea, and biscotti to the parents and yogurt to the kids. Linus' friends Charlotte, Lucero, and Chase attended the event.
Only Charlotte had previous egg hunt experience (from day care), but the other kids caught on quickly and ran around finding eggs in our new back yard. Linus took longer to get into it because he was trying to figure out why or how we had plastic eggs back there. The kids enjoyed opening the eggs and finding the stickers and little rubber chicks and bunnies I had put in them.
2 comments:
I'm glad Linus had a fun Easter and got to hunt for eggs with is friends. They all look so cute!! And what a nice boy for sharing his chocolate bunny. I'm impressed....I don't even share chocolate!!
Aunt Sara said: How adorable Linus is on Easter morning! I love his hair and am glad he had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment