We went to the zoo at the end of the day on Labor Day. We got to ooh and ah over the new baby giraffe. It is just two weeks old and super cute. Then Linus wet his pants while riding on Matthew's shoulders. Oops! Matthew changed Linus' clothes and then we went on to see the camels and bison. (Linus now knows that another name for camel is dromedary.) He wanted a treat and he got interested in cotton candy, which he has never had before. He chose yellow. He still has quite a bit of it left even now. He didn't eat any yesterday and only took a few bites of it today.
Saturday Linus and Matthew got to ride in an ice cream truck. We decided we wanted to spend the exorbitant amount of money to buy ice cream because we hadn't taken advantage of the ice cream truck at all this summer. They had to chase it down because it goes down our street so fast. I had the money and was back at the house. The driver had Linus and Matthew hop in and then he reversed back down our street.
3 comments:
Aunt Sara: I don't think I have every seen yellow cotton candy. We only have pink and blue in Madison. Is it banana flavored?
Cotton candy and ice cream...what a lucky little boy. Looks like he had fun at the zoo!
I think cotton candy is always just cotton candy flavored regardless of the color. Like Marshmallow Peeps.
Post a Comment