Sunday, September 17, 2006

Adventures


We spent much of the weekend in Madison at Lyz's house. She knit Linus this wonderful hat and he said, "Thanks. I'll cherish it forever. Or at least until I outgrow it." We got to see all the hard work Lyz put in on landscaping this summer and then she and Andy played with Linus while we went to our final show of the season at APT. It was Shaw's Arms and the Man. You Madison folks still have time to go out there and see it. It was hilarious. We are all very tired due to not getting enough sleep, lots of driving, and then Matthew even had to go into work today when we got back to Green Bay. When we got home, Linus was visibly excited about being in his home. I told him, "It is fun to travel and then it is really nice to come home."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went down the hall at work just now and there was a guy outside the dentist office holding a baby. I said "oh, a baby!" and then felt silly because I realized I said it out loud. The wee one looked to be Linus' age. I should have congratulated him on his first fall TV season!

Susan said...

Is he sucking his hat or his thumb?