Friday, September 08, 2006

Charming Baby/Hat Update

Linus charmed just about everyone within sight at the clinic yesterday: receptionists, people in the waiting room, the lab tech, the pharmacist. He smiles at nearly everyone who interacts with him and is curious about everyone. It is really cute to see. Matthew had to work last night so Bonnie very kindly looked after Linus so I could attend my book club. She said he was an angel. I was really glad to get to meet with my book club pals. We are still discussing The Tipping Point. I recommend this book to anyone interested in how change happens.

I got a great response to my call for hats. Thank you to those who are unable to knit Linus one, but would like to. And a big thank you to those who offered their talents and time. Here is what I know so far:

Pat - a cool simple hat that is in with big kids right now. Not sure what to call that design.
Bonnie - a hat with ear flaps
BryAnn - a hat with un-itchy wool yarn in blue and red

Hooray! Thank you everyone for helping keep Linus' noggin warm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hat is done. And it's machine washable.

Stacey said...

Hooray! Your hat will be worn first! Can't wait for you to deliver it in a week and a half. You'll get to meet Linus and put the hat on him yourself. I'm really looking forward to your meeting Linus.

Susan said...

Yeah! A hat for Linus!!!! Stacey, have your read The Mermaid Chair? I recommend it. It is a wonderful book and also was on the First Lady's summer reading list.